Sunday, September 5, 2010

Busy Again

          Work has started again and it already feels like summer vacation has long past. I am happy to be working with the kids again, but not so much the long days and then coming home to go straight to work again. Since Spencer and I moved over the summer it now takes me about 30 min to get to the elementary school which just means more time out of my day and more gas! The class is great, although getting started was rough.

With school back in session and me still working at night I dont get to see my wonderful husband so much anymore which makes me sad. Although when we do get our change to talk on the phone or the chance to go out it makes it more special.

Over the weekend Spencer and I went to a movie and then the next night we went to Boomers which was a lot of fun. I still can't believe we got to night together, and on the weekend!!! Crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, Boomers is awesome!!! Glad to hear you guys are doing great.

    ReplyDelete