Saturday, September 11, 2010

It Hurts

 
On Friday Morning I hurt my neck while I was getting ready for work. I had a small pain and then I rolled my neck trying to stretch the muscle and I made it even worse. I now have a stiff neck. I had to leave work early and stay home from my night job. I got almost no sleep last night and almost doing anything, including sitting and watching tv hurts!  I wasn't able to go to the vineyard this morning because of excruciating pain and I called in sick again at work. I hate not being able to do anything. It hurts a lot and it makes my day boring. My husband will be working tonight and ill just be home. I'm hoping that on Sunday it will start to feel better because I really do NOT want to miss any more work. I want my body back. :(

1 comment:

  1. The same things happened to me! I must have slept on it funny. I hope yours gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete