Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bacon and Chocolate?


Last month Spencer and I sold a ton of homemade chocolate covered strawberries and we had some left over chocolate. I saw on a food network show that there was a candy store that sold chocolate covered bacon. It looked weird but at the same time very interesting. I wanted to try it so we used some of our extra chocolate to dip some bacon. yummm..

Sadly the flavors did NOT mix well. In case you want to know what it tastes like ill tell you: First it is sweet, smooth, and rich, followed by a Super salty bacon taste. Yuck. I was sadly disappointed. For some reason I was leaning toward really like this and honestly I am a little sad it was a flop. Maybe it wasn't us though. Maybe we just didn't have to right bacon or the right chocolate. Either way. :(


1 comment:

  1. the balance was probably off...too much bacon for too little chocolate. i've had a bacon-chocolate bar...super yum.

    ReplyDelete