Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday on it's way



Tomorrow is Saint Patricks day which is no big holiday for me but it does mean that 1 week from tomorrow I will be turning 22! I guess you can say I am a little excited for my Birthday but. there is no particular reason. Although I am perfectly content staying 21 for the rest of my life, but I'm sure my birthday will come whether i'm ready or not.

I dont have any plans ( at least that I know about), but I am alright with that.  Spencer and I have been very spoiled lately buying lots of really cool toys..namely



(Ordered but not here yet)

and then this summer we are going on a huge trip with the Relitz family




These are all of the reasons I don't want anything for my birthday. I am perfectly content with what I have. All I want is to have a night off with my husband, Ithink this might come true! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment