Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Baby

Yes yes, my Sister-in-Law had a baby last week, but this post is not about that. Last wednesday Spencer and I bought a car ( our new baby).

It is a light blue/ silver car just like the picture. It is a 2008 Honda Civic Hybrid! We bought it at our Honda  dealership and it was a certified used car. I am so excited to have such a nice car! I love it. 

the interior of our car is a more tan color but this is what the inside looks like. It is really roomy for a civic. It has power windows and locks which is exciting because our other civic does NOT! We also get cruise control! yaaaa. This is something I've been wanting!

Spencer and I are very happy with the new addition to our family especially since it is a Hybrid we will be saving even more on gas! YA



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your baby Ashley! No need to post about mine...I'll hopefully get to it soon. =) Yours is pretty awesome and will last you guys so long! Hooray for saving on gas! Can't wait to see him (I'm guessing it's a boy since it's blue) this weekend!
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they make onesies for Civic babies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually kate they do... car covers.. but our car likes to show his birthday suit! (aka his pretty color).

    ReplyDelete
  4. does your car spit up all over you once your done feeding him?
    -Adam

    ReplyDelete