Thursday, October 28, 2010

One Year Anniversary

October 24, 2009!!!!

Wow I can't believe 1 year has flown by. It has been wonderful. I am more in love with Spencer every day we are together. We have been through some tough times and some great times and I know 1 year is just the tip of the iceburg. 

For our anniversary We took a trip to Vegas for a few days and We had an amazing time. We saw all of the note worthy hotels, we rode on the NY rollercoaster, we ate at buffets, went shopping, ate at a fancy restaurante in the Paris, and to finish the trip we saw the famous David Copperfield! We had a great time.

It was wonderful to spend so much time together and reflect on he past year together.

We have lost jobs and both gotten new ones
We have lived in 2 apartments
We have been camping
We have been to the beach
We have bought a car
We have 2 new nephews
and im sure there is more... :)

All I want to say is I love my husband Spencer Relitz and I had a wonderful anniversary!
Here are a few pictures of the trip








1 comment:

  1. Ashley, you look stunning!!! Happy Anniversary! You guys have had such a fun year together and I'm glad we could contribute to your list of nephews! You two are such a wonderful aunt and uncle to Wesley! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

    -Karen

    ReplyDelete