Friday, June 4, 2010

What HE has turned me into..

Spencer loves his PS3 and anything tech'y like computers ( not apple) and phones etc. He talks about these things with me often because we are married and that's just what you do, talk about your interests. Lately He has been obsessed with cell phones because we are looking to get a whole new cell phone plan in a few months and he has been researching phones. He particularly likes one from Sprint which was just released today ( almost sick how I know this...weird) and he has been talking to me about this phone for maybe over a month.

 I feel like I am quite the expert now ( not that i know what any of it means, I just know Spencer says its a way cool phone). I find myself in these random conversations where all of the sudden I say, " Have you guys seen the new HTC evo phone from Sprint..." who has he turned me into? Let me just show you how much I know about this phone.



- it has 2 cameras( one on the front for video conferencing and one on the back- 8 mpxl)
- the newest android operating system
- tons of apps ( similar to iphone)
- HDMI output
- huge touch screen ( larger than iphone)
- expandable memory
- a kick stand on the back
- comes with google maps for navigation
- also acts as a router
- 4G capabilities ( which means really fast when we get 4G, but it will also get 3G)
........and I think thats all I got. phheewwwww!
This is just strange to me because none of this stuff mattered to me and now I'm the one bring it up in conversations.

SO, now I am excited to check out this phone and see if it really is cooler than the iphone since those are the 2 we will be deciding between when we get new phones. Thanks Spencer for turning me into you! geez

No comments:

Post a Comment