Monday, June 21, 2010

Family visits and summer fun

This weekend was so much fun because my wonderful family came to visit for father's day and my dad's birthday.  Alex, Kate, Hamiltin, and Beckett ( all sadly not pictured because I later forgot my camera) came down from LA and Adam and Karen from Utah. All but one of my siblings were in town! It was a lot of fun.
Karen had her baby shower, which was a lot of fun. We played this game where different chocolate candies were melted inside diapers and we had to guess what kind they were. haha. It was a funny game. Later that night we played games with the family! 

On Sunday I ended up interpreting for sacrament meeting which was a surprise to me, and one deaf lady was scheduled to speak so I got to voice for her while she signed. It was HARD, and by some miracle I was able to voice for her. I was really nervous, but glad I was able to help!

Today ( Monday) Spencer went to the Island waterpark! It was a lot of fun. There were not a lot of people there which made it nice! We got summer passes so we plan on going a lot.

I love summer!!!!


1 comment:

  1. We had a fun time visiting too...is it okay to say that we were glad your restaurant wasn't busy? What a bonus! Thanks for being so cute with the boys.

    ReplyDelete