Thursday, May 13, 2010

Quick week

This week has blown by pretty quickly and I am excited that Friday is around the corner. This week at Freedom it has been teacher appreciation week which means all of the Freedom staff got food in the staff lounge everyday! Pretty sweet if you ask me. Although I have only been at Freedom Elementary since March it is still nice to be appreciated!


Logan’s has been pretty slow but I have been working a lot because I don’t really feel like being home if Spencer is working. Spencer is loving his new job and just trying to adjust to the late hours, as am I.

Tomorrow we both have the night off and I am excited to finally see my husband this week. :)

Dear Spencer,

I love that you have a job and I am so happy you love it too. I just miss you all the time now.

Love ,

Ashley.

2 comments:

  1. wow. i only ever got food one day of eacher appreciation week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really cool because I didn't have to remember to bring snacks or anything

    ReplyDelete