Wednesday, May 5, 2010

LA and Back

Last Sunday Spencer and I took a wirlwind trip to LA to see our newest nephew Beckett! We woke up at 6 after only 5 hours of sleep and left for LA. We got there at 10 ish and just sat like zombies on the couch while our 2yr old nephew Hamilton kept saying " Are you sleeping?" He was so cute. The family all arrived and we went to church for Beckett's baby blessing and after church Kate made these delicious taco salad things from Cafe Rio. Spencer and I brought up dessert. We were the last to leave after watching a movie with Alex, Kate, and Hamilton. Spencer and I drove back from 7-11pm. It was a tough drive because we were both so tired. I wish we could have stayed longer but the work week had to continue. bummer.
We had such a great time seeing family and being in the beauiful LA weather. I can't wait to go back and visit again. Maybe the next time will be Disnayland??? I'll cross my fingers

1 comment: