Sunday, April 4, 2010

In The Kitchen

Spencer and I have been in the kitchen  a lot over this Easter/ Conference weekend. I'm learning things I never know about my husband and I am pretty sure he didnt know them about himself either. If you have seen the movie Julie and Julia, it is about the cook Julia Child and a woman named Julie who takes cooking on as a challenge. Spencer see's cooking in the same light and is just coming to love it more and more every time we are in the kitchen. Over the spring break we stopped in Gilroy and he was the most excited to walk in the kitchen outlet stores. I think it is such a wonderful surprise!

So, durring the late night he wipped up creme brulet ( sorry I dont know how to type french),
*sorry the camera died and there is no picture
 a home made white cake, cocolate frosting, fondant, 
 oh and these amazing chibotta bread sandwiches.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Honey! I know your going to check this to see if you got a comment and when you read this just know that I love you!

    ReplyDelete