Friday, March 26, 2010

Top Ten

Happy Times Check List
1. I turned 21 last Wednesday
2. It's Spring Break
3. We had an easter egg hunt with the kids in my class and it was pretty fun
4. Monterey for 2 nights this week
5. Matt and Julie got married and Spencer and I got to be there. :)
6. Last week another class teacher brought in some baby chicks for the kids to hold and I got to hold it too. so cute
7. My nephew Beckett it home and doing from after surgery
8. I have been married for 5 months now
9. Spencer and I played Tennis for the first time together last week and it was a blast.
10. Spencer bought a creme brulee set for himself and I got a garlic grater. :)


Things are going GREAT!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice birthday. Tried to call you, but you must have been out celebrating!! as you should be. Is the Chicklette getting along with you a CUSD? What are your plans for Easter and summer?

    ReplyDelete