Thursday, February 25, 2010

CUSD

I am an official employee of Clovis Unified School District. I have placed as sub in the Special Ed Department until the hiring freeze is over. I haven't started working yet but I do know they have a position in mind for me at an elementary school in the special ed classroom there. I am really excited but at the same time a little apprehensive because this is something I have never done before. All I do know know I that it will be a million times better than working at Abercrombie in the mall! ugh working there about killed me. It was so boring and they were really strict about their "look policy." Only their clothes, but it could only be navy blue, white, or grey. No eyeliner, no nail polish, no jewelry, no hair accessories, no hair spray....it was a little too much for me. Plus not to mention how the store is always slow and there wasn't much for me to do when I worked. All I can say is good bye abercrombie, but sorry I wont be missing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment