Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Birthday Bash!


I had a wonderful birthday! Spencer took me to NYC for the day and I had a blast. Here a ton of pictures of our adventures

This is the entrance to the central park zoo. * we actually didn't go in just walked to the entrance.

There are tons of these yellow bushes in NY! So pretty.

Central Park

The dry fountain in central park


The Museum of Natural history

Yes these are real dinosaur bones! 



This is the highest frog I've ever seen! I hate frogs

Mr T.... T Rex


Toy Shop in Times Square


Yes I am Spider Man

I made Spencer take this picture because when I first came to NY with my family Karen and I took a picture in here. :)

the apple store inside Grand Central

I was playing a game..lol


A shoot of the central park zoo. It looks just like the movie Madagascar 

inside Mast brothers chocolate. This is where they make chocolate bars straight from the bean in Brooklyn 


cocoa nibs

a cocoa pod


He was so excited



Just taking pictures on broadway, we didn't see one yet

Times square

Birthday Cake with Friends

Ughh trick candles..

Well I hope these pictures show what a great time I had.
Plus the week after my birthday my parents came and bought me tons of house stuff for my birthday! BUt that is for another post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment