Saturday, March 10, 2012

Living with a food snob

Last week I had a really good money week at work so I asked spencer if we could go out that night for dinner. We decided to go to this new place called the Everready Diner



Anyway as you can see it is a very retro place we both wanted to check out. We didn't expect it to gourmet food or anything close. 

I ordered a pasta which came with a salad and Spencer ordered a Barbecue Chicken sandwich. 
When my salad came out all spencer could do was criticize everything about my salad. The onions were sliced but still stuck to gather. The mushrooms were cut very uneven, some were thin and some were practically in a half. Then the tomatoes were not ripe. lol. Now all of these complaints were kept to ourselves because we are not those people to be complaining about everything. I mostly four the whole thing funny. Now that spencer know the Right way to do things, he notices when its done wrong. 

Then the pasta was mediocre, and his sandwich tasted, "like it came from a bag," his words exactly. 

WE still ate and gave a reasonable tip but decided that we would probably not go back there. The milk shake we had was yummy, and the atmosphere was fun. :)

Spencer just chuckled and said the only was he was probably going to impressed with a meal is if we spent about $100. LOL well let me tell you, this is NOT happening anytime soon. :) But, I'm sure it will, just not yet.

We laughed at how Spencer is becoming such a food snob. It doesn't help that he eats gourmet meals at school everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment