Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Some time off

Well summer school has ended and I get a few weeks off. We don't shave any major plans, but next week we are going camping on the coast. I am excited to go to the coast and to go camping for our first time together! This is sure to be an adventure. It will also be nice to get away form this heat.

We have been having friends over every week for dinner and It has been a lot of fun.We stress about it sometimes, but we always have a great time.

With all of my time off I am finding it hard to be motivated to DO anything ( which is a bad thing).

hmm what else is new....
We go to the farmers market every week and buy lots of fruits and veggies. I think right now we have grapes, mangos, champaign grapes, watermelon, plums, blueberries, and i think that may be it. We have a lot of yummy fruit to eat which is really nice and healthy.

On Sunday we had the sister missionaries over and we made this yummy asparagus pasta with a white sauce! It was good. Then on Monday we had friends over and made Cafe Rio ( Thank you Kate). Which turned out so yummo!

This means tons of left overs! Yaaaaa

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you two need to make a RECIPE BLOG.
    yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time off! Sometimes it's good to be a little unproductive. Well, actually, I'm probably just saying that because I slept through my productive time today....oops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Kate that might be true, but I think the problem prob comes from my Dad's side. I think all of us Spjute's are restless.

    ReplyDelete