Saturday, January 9, 2010

Welcome to the World of Blogging


I have decided to join the blogging world. Some of my family members have a blog and I have been to their site a few times and always wanted to have a blog, but I told myself I would wait until I got married. Well here I am married for 2 months and decided it's time to start.



Spencer and I have had a wonderful Holiday season and I am sad to see it pass. Santa brought us many wonderful gifts this year like a Wii, tons of movies, and tons of video games for Spencer. We have eaten so many Christmas candies and goodies we are beginning to feel the aftershock of Christmas.



Life as a newlywed is full of bliss as many know, but all in all marriage is a learning experience. Trial and error is the way things must be done.


Favs of Marriage:

- Snuggle time in the morning

- Cooking together in the kitchen

- Kissing him anytime I want

-Knowing we will be together forever

- Playing games and watching movies together


Not What I Thought

- When we fight over the covers all night long

.... yeah that's about it.

1 comment:

  1. I knew spencer would be a cover snatcher. He just seems the type... :-)

    ReplyDelete