Monday, January 11, 2010

Scrapbooking and Other Urges


Since I ave been married I have this urge to scrapbook. For Christmas I got a bunch of little scrapbooking kits to help me get started. I have wedding pictures, honeymoon pictures, and pictures from when Spencer and I were dating. I really want to be one of those cute married people who is good at scrapbooking.
Does this make me old?
I'm not sure, maybe but I'm going to do it, although the problem is in getting started. how and when will i find the time to get these pictures developed. Ha Ha. It will get done, and hopefully soon.

I have also had the urge to pick up a book and start reading. This is strange behavior for me, but since I am taking the semester off, reading a book is not that crazy of an idea for me. We shall see when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment