Tuesday, July 10, 2012

pros and cons

Things I love about where I live
- the trees! It's basically a forrest
- all of the local produce
- the Hudson River
-the beautiful scenery 
- living by historical places
- fireflies
- the Culinary School
- NYC being so close
- exploring new cities
- great food


Things I don't like about where I live
- not knowing anyone : /
- family being so far away
- having a small ward
- the 2 lane roads
- the crazy NY drivers
- that it takes at least 25 min to go anywhere
-not making as much $ as I used to
- living in an ancient tiny apt
- the fact that my husband will be gone at the end of the summer

1 comment:

  1. So many pros! This is a great adventure for you two. We definitely miss you, and it's not going to be easy having Spencer gone. Diana, Karen, and I will each provide someone cute to cuddle at Christmas time...hopefully, that helps :). Love you.

    ReplyDelete